Regular attendance is an essential factor for successful work.
- All absence from school must be explained by the Parent in the ‘Leave Record’ Page in the diary. If the leave is for more than 3days, a separate letter must be sent to the Principal's office.
- Continued irregularity in attending school will result in the removal of the student from the school.
- Every student must be present on the Ist day of the new academic session and on the reopening day of school after Summer, Winter and Puja vacations.
- In case of sickness due to a contagious disease, a medical certificate should be produced to certify the fitness of the student to resume classes.
- For all students, regularity of attendance is a compulsory qualification for promotion. The attendance requirement is 90% in all levels.