The Dakshin Bharat Mahila Samaj adopted a school for underprivileged tribal children at Dhanchatani, Luabasa, which is beyond Telco on December 7, 2001. The Binpani School provides free education to the children of the area, in the rural edge of Jamshedpur.
D.B.M.S. has been investing in upgrading the school's facilities and since adoption the following have been added:
- Barbed wire fencing along the boundary.
- Electricity supply & provision of 2 fans & 2 tube lights in each classroom.
- Over 500 saplings have been planted within the school compound.
- Flower garden developed.
- Five personal computers installed & training imparted.
- Science lab and library established.
- Art, Music & tabla classes introduced
- Additional rooms constructed.
- Construction of a new building with extra classrooms for computer lab.
- Installation of rain water harvesting system, permanent compound wall and gate to be constructed.
Quick Facts on Binapani High School
|Adopted by DBMS||2001|
|Headmaster||Mr. Amalendu Mohanty|
|Asst. Headmaster||Mr. Shantanu Senapati|
Contact Binapani High School.